Selena first experienced yoga in 2015 as a form of exercise to alleviate work stress.
As her practice deepened, she aspired to become a yoga teacher to enhance her knowledge. Selena’s journey has since grown into the path of healing, mindful connections, and self-realization. She brings her students into deep relaxation and helps them experience rejuvenation and self-discovery to lead healthy, happy lives.
Selena is grateful to all her yoga teachers who have inspired and directed her path toward healing and therapy.
• 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Certificate (incl. 160 hours on Hatha Yoga and 40 hours on Wheel Yoga) with Sandy Shum.
• 15-hour Singing Bowl Training with Stanley Lim
• 60-hour Yoga Therapy Immersion with Arun Rana
• 12-hour Reiki Level 1 & 12-hour Reiki Level 2 (Usui Shiki Ryoho) with Elaine Hamilton Grundy
• 60-hour Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training (60hrs) - Chinese Medicine & Hip Anatomy 1 with Jo Phee